Habakkuk 1:1-4 KJV
1. The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.
2. O Lord, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear? Even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save! 3. Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? For Spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention. 4. Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment proceeded. (KJV)
1. “This is the message that the prophet received from the Lord in a vision.
2. How long, O Lord, must I call for help? But you do not listen! “Violence!” I cry, but you do not come to save.
3. Must I forever see this sin and misery all around me? Wherever I look, I see destruction and violence. I am surrounded by people who love to…
View original post 1,544 more words